How are your stress levels at the moment?
Sometimes it’s obvious that we are stressed… our mind is full of anxious thoughts and our body feels constantly restless and uncomfortable.
But at others times our stress can creep up on us because we’ve gotten used to feeling tense and edgy and it has become our new normal.
For example… we are grumpy much of the time. We are over working or stuck in procrastination. We have niggling health issues that are surfacing. Our diet and exercise is inconsistent and our sleep is disturbed. Life starts to feel like it’s just speeding by. Our relationships get a little or a lot bumpy as we start projecting the bubbling anxiety we feel onto those around us.
We are told that we need to avoid stress, reduce our stress and keep stress levels low at all costs… and on one hand this is true because who wants to live in constant state of stress… but on the another hand avoiding stress altogether can cause just as many problems as being stressed.
On this weeks podcast I share my philosophy about stress. I discuss…
- Why avoiding stress can cause just as many problems as being stressed.
- The hidden part of the stress cycle that no-one is talking about that needs to be harnessed to thrive.
- Ways that you can manage stress so that you are rising to your potential and feeling fulfilled not frazzled.
- A simple meditation that reduces stress and honours the full cycle of the stress response in your body.
Click below to listen.
If you are ready to master stress in your business and life so that you can rise to your next level of success and fulfilment I currently have 2 options to work with me.
- Clarity Session– a single session to get you crystal clear on your vision and your next steps of growth. It includes a detailed clarity questionnaire, 60 min session, personally tailored meditation to align you with your next step and email follow up. It’s for those who know they are ready for their next steps but are not clear on exactly what. Contact me for details HERE.
- The Diamond Code – 3 month private coaching program to catapult your life on ALL levels to your expanding potential. It is for those who have reached a certain level of success but have plateaued. Those who are feeling overwhelmed and need to up level all areas of their life to boost success, reduce stress and open to greater fulfilment. CLICK HERE for more details.
Onwards and Upwards
Courtney Prosser is a Transformational Mentor who guides you to boost your success, manage your stress and deepen your fulfilment. She is the creator of THE DIAMOND CODE a coaching program that guides you to thrive and shine like a diamond in business and life.